Monday, September 25, 2006

Chap. 4.01: Plano Dairy-3a Movie Marathon

Adding little complexity to chapter numbering. Version control. But anyway its hapazard. May be more complex and nobody is going to understand the rationale behind it. Even me!!! But we need to have version control and process in place for the smooth functioning of things, let it be.

Did nothing but watched movies on a strech. Watched Matrix, Matrix Reloaded, 6th Day, K-PAX, Beast Man, Forest Gump and many other 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 .....(frankly, I don't remember the names of all those mostly Tamil one's...from SUN TV) movies. And at the end of it I am talking more of the dialogues from the movies than my own.

And we are planning to tell these dialogues and make everyone crazy tomorrow, i mean today (its 12:30 AM) at the office....

My biological clock was tuned to US time when I was in India and now it's tuned to Indian time. Feel like sleeping in the morning and not feeling like sleeping at the nights.

I am going crazy.......

No comments: