Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Chap.3: Plano Dairy-2

Hmm...time to go back in time. In the second Plano Dairy, I will mostly write about the initial Plano days. Reached here on 25th August midnight local time and checked in at Days Inn. The manager was a Gujju guy and asked me which part of India I am from (He was wearing an Indigo Nation Trousers....) First dose of what I was going to get in here. Slept till 8 in the morning and then started calling people one by one...Raajeev told they will be playing Volleyball and will take me. My manager Jitendra told I can call him for any help. By that time went for the "Bitti Thindi" (Complimentary Breakfast.....) The context of Bitti Thindi will follow in the next episodes...A way for reader to keep guessing....

At 11, Raajeev and Avinash were there at my room and they told volleyball is cancelled as people didnt turn up. Second thing which I am going to witness for 3 consecutive weeks. Then met Saurabh, Akkals & Family, Shashi & Family. Had lunch, dinner and then packed back to Days Inn. On Sunday it was Ganesha Chaturthi and we all went near the Lake for a gettogether and heavy lunch...(cook and bring....). Went to a Ganesha temple in the evening. The poojari there was chanting the mantra in Sanskrit and talking in English...yo...man...

Ok...let me keep some more things for the next blog and take a leave....

No comments: